ARCHITECT: William F. Cody
Between 1957 and 1958, twenty-nine cottages designed by Cody were completed. The cottages first served as the country club’s hotel, and were later offered as permanent homes to its members. The completed clubhouse did not originally include the domed roof seen on it now. The men’s locker room, including the benches, is original to the clubhouse. The lockers, made of floor-to-ceiling teakwood, are adorned with individual medallions of each club member’s name.
Interior design ideas living rooms Photos
Click to Photo for Next Images of Interior design ideas living rooms