Home Library Designs
Mark out the exact position of the outside rim of the bath on the floor, using a plumb-line from several points around its edge. The frame will fit along the inside of the line you draw on the floor.
Fit and screw the front and sides of the radiator box together. To strengthen the unit, nail a strip of wood to the back, a cross brace in the centre, and glue small wooden triangles at the corners.
To allow air flow, screw on small strips of wood to the outer edges of the box. Cut a lid from 25 mm (1 in) thick board to the size of the outer edge of the small sections of wood.
Home Library Designs Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 5 Ways To Secure Your Home
- A Fiery-Red Home Sizzles With Simplistic Modern Design
- 10 Best New Year Decoration Ideas Home
- 10 Kohler Bathroom Design Ideas
- 10 Christmas Decorating Ideas For The Home