Best Lighting Over Bathroom Mirror
A Welcome Garland
If you didn’t dry your own flowers in the fall, don’t despair. Dried flowers of all varieties are available at garden centers and can sometimes be found in the supermarket. It’s easy to handcraft a garland from cockscomb, pink straw flowers, wheat, bay leaves, lavender, lemon leaves, rosebuds, and moss. Attach this to the front door or hang it over the fireplace mantel. To make a garland you’ll need: heavy string cut to desired length of garland, green florist’s tape, florist’s tie wire, florist’s picks, clippers, sprigs of greenery, and decorative accessories such as pinecones, pods, berries, and dried fruit.
1. Cut a bunch of greens about ten inches long. Hold them against the twine and wrap with florist’s tape.
2. Continue adding and wrapping greens so each bunch overlaps the previous stems.
3. Tie wire to pinecones and attach. Use the picks to secure berries and small bunches of dried flowers. Push the picks under the green tape.
Just a Bundle
Use long cinnamon sticks and pink pepperberry to create a bundle the size of a small log. Wrap jute around the center to hold them together, and hang on the door for a fragrant and simple decoration.
Bundle branches of white pine and winterberry and tie them together with raffia or a red ribbon edged with gold.
Best Lighting Over Bathroom Mirror Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 5 Ways To Secure Your Home
- A Fiery-Red Home Sizzles With Simplistic Modern Design
- 10 Best New Year Decoration Ideas Home
- 10 Kohler Bathroom Design Ideas
- 10 Christmas Decorating Ideas For The Home